The School of News is a unique, innovative media company offering:
- Media Training for companies and organisations
- Corporate Media Masterclasses making TV and radio at MediaCityUK
- Short Courses and Summer Schools
The School of News runs bespoke media training days for companies and organisations. Our media experts work with some of the biggest industry names. Learn how to:
- Get your message across to customers, clients and competitors.
- Be comfortable in front of a camera or a microphone.
- Be known as experts in your field.
Click here to find out more about our Media Training.
Corporate Media Masterclasses
Our Corporate Media Masterclasses are based at state-of-the-art TV and radio studios at MediaCityUK and run by professional journalists and broadcasters.
Designed for your individual needs, they encourage team building, challenge the brightest of executives - and are fun. They offer a rare insight into how TV and radio are made, but more importantly, give you the chance to do it yourself.
Come and be a presenter, director, reporter or camera operator. Go out filming, and work as a team to meet your deadlines.
Click here to find out more about our Corporate Media Masterclasses.
Short Courses and Summer Schools
The School of News runs short courses in TV, radio, journalism, presenting and photography. Our courses are tailored to meet your needs. Whether you’re a professional who wants to broaden your skills; a university or college student considering your future career; a school pupil with an interest in media; someone with a passion to explore a new creative avenue. Come and use state-of-the-art studios, facilities and software and learn how to master new skills from respected industry experts.
Click here to find out more about our Summer Schools and Short Courses.
Perfect Learning Environment
- Does your organisation want to learn more about engaging with the media?
- Does your organisation value teamwork? Do you want your staff to learn something new, push themselves out of their comfort zone, and have fun?
- Considering a career in the media but want to know more? Come and get hands on to help you make your mind up.
- Are you a professional who wants to learn some new creative skills?
21 May 2013
I often wonder why certain professions get a “bad press”. Journalists usually lead the way...
If you like to find out more information please complete the form below.