We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages users access or visit, and information volunteered by the user (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organisations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission.
Information Gathering and Usage
- School of News uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are not required to access content on our website.
Client Data Storage
Although School of News owns the data storage and databases, you retain all rights to your data and we will never sell or share your client data with any third-parties. We respect the privacy of our subscribers.
School of News may periodically update this policy.
Perfect Learning Environment
- Does your organisation want to learn more about engaging with the media?
- Does your organisation value teamwork? Do you want your staff to learn something new, push themselves out of their comfort zone, and have fun?
- Considering a career in the media but want to know more? Come and get hands on to help you make your mind up.
- Are you a professional who wants to learn some new creative skills?
If you like to find out more information please complete the form below.